Business analyst Commodity Markets (2-3 years Experience)
We are a Consulting firm providing financial reportings and IT solutions tailored to meet the regulatory environments and financial markets’ activity. We are working in Geneva and on both sides of the Channel. We are recruiting a business analyst(2-3 years) to join our Functional IT team in Geneva.
This is a great opportunity for a fluent in English consultant in its third year as an IT Consultant for banks or Financial services to give an international dimension to its career and join a firm of Business Consultants and Financial specialists.
This is a full time "Permanent Contract” based in Geneva with some travels in Europe.
Who are we and who are you ?
Our Company is managed by three partners and gathers 40 consultants. Our primary purpose is the organisation of bank and energy industry from Front office to Back Office to Finance. The firm’s principal clients are large international listed Banks and energy groups located in Geneva, London and Paris.
You will actively participate in the running of the Commodity practice in support of the partners. Potential to progress to director level.
As a Business analyst in the Functional IT practice, you will be responsible for :
- Understanding the activity of the client, knowing all Front office, Middle Office and Back office softwares as a user (Trader, Middle officer or financial officer) ;
- Following clients relationships ;
- Proposing IT specifications on new activities, new deals or new regulations, delibering these specifications to IT developing team ;
- Controlling New versions and testing results on-the-job ;
- Dealing with reporting duties both for the clients and the firm ;
- Participating to functional transversal meeting and finding new It solutions with managers.
It is likely that the role will also include responsibility for the provision of professional training programmes and related administrative tasks.
What do you have ?
- Ideally an engineering degree in a European School or University ;
- Financial Mathematics expertise, Kwowledge of financial markets and Greeks ;
- An experience of IT Project on the functional side ;
- Expertise in IT methods such as Scrum method or UML ;
- Some knowledge of French would be an advantage ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written in English ;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills ;
- A keen ability to resolve issues and meet tight deadlines.
Competitive salary depending on experience
Apply online and send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.