Senior Business Analyst Commodity Markets - London
At a major investment bank, you will be operating within an ITteam Trading Room managing trading tools.
You will be in direct contact with traders, middle officers and Finance officers, participating in:
- Understanding the activity of the client, knowing all Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office software as a user (Trader, Middle officer or Financial officer) ;
- Following client's relationships ;
- Proposing IT specifications on new activities, news deals or new regulations, delivering these specifications to IT developing team ;
- Controlling New versions and results on-the-job ;
- Dealing with reporting duties both for the clients and the firm ;
- Participating to functional transversal meeting and finding new It solutions with managers.
Working experience & required skills :
- You must hold an engineering degree or 3rd university cycle ;
- Financial Mathematics expertise, Knowledge of Financial markets and Greeks ;
- 5 years of experience of IT Project on the functional side in a Banking environment or on commodity markets ;
- Expertise in IT methods such as Scrum method or UML
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written in English ;
- Some knowledge of French would be an advantage ;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills ;
- A keen ability to resolve issues and meet tight deadlines.