Financial Markets and Digital Business Analyst
We are recruiting a Senior Finance Business Analyst to join our Digital and Finance team in London.
We are a Consulting firm providing financial reportings and IT solutions tailored to meet the regulatory environments and financial markets’ activity. We are working on both sides of the Channel.
This is a great opportunity for a fluent in English consultant in its eighth year or more as an IT Consultant for banks or Financial services to give an international dimension to its career and join a firm of Business Consultants and Financial specialists.
This is a full time permanent position based in Central London.
Who are we and who are you ?
Our Company is managed by three partners and gathers 40 consultants. Our primary purpose is the organisation of bank and energy industry from Front office to Back Office to Finance. The firm’s principal clients are large international listed Banks and energy groups located in London and Paris.
You will actively participate in the running of the Financial Markets practice in support of the partners. Potential to progress to director level.
As a senior Business analyst in the digital and Finance practice, you will be responsible for:
It is likely that the role will also include responsibility for the provision of professional training programmes and related administrative tasks.
What do You have ?
- Ideally an engineering degreefor the British system or for the French system ;
- Financial Mathematics expertise, Kwowledge of financial markets and Greeks ;
- An experience of Digital Project on the functional side ;
- Expertise in IT methods such ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written in English ;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills ;
- A keen ability to resolve issues and meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
Apply online and send resume and salary expectations to email@example.comRecruitment