Junior Consultant Bank/Insurance (M/F) - Paris/Francfort
We are recruiting a Junior Consultant to start in France and move to our German office, in Francfort, within 2 years.
- Conduct studies on new accounting regulations or the understanding of the client's activity;
- Work in team with the Accountancy, Controlling, Fiancial and/or IT Department;
- Realise the necessary research on regulation and accountancy to answer the various clients' issues;
- Write processes, specifications and notes out of one's work;
- Organise and lead meetings and follow-up for the decisions made.
From a Business School, CCA or Bank-Finance Master's degree, you show interest for financial markets or computer sciences and had a successful 6-month/1-year experience as an auditor or financial manager within a financial company or a consulting firm with bank or insurance clients.
You are proficient in English and/or German.
Please send us your application and your wage expectations:
- ACE ORGA - Service recrutement - 12 rue la Boëtie - 75008 PARIS
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- on our website http://www.aceorga.com/