Financial Markets and Digital Business analysts in Geneva
We are a Consulting firm providing financial reportings and IT solutions tailored to meet the regulatory environments and financial markets’ activity. We are working in Paris, London and Geneva. We are recruiting a Finance Business Analyst to join our Digital and Finance team in Geneva.
This is a great opportunity for a fluent French and English consultant in its third year or more as an IT Consultant for banks or Financial services to give an international dimension to its career and join a firm of Business Consultants and Financial specialists.
This is a full time position in Geneva (VIE or Work Permit Contract).
Who are we and who are you?
Our Company is managed by three partners and gathers 40 consultants. Our primary purpose is the organisation of bank and energy industry from Front office to Back Office to Finance. The firm’s principal clients are large international listed Banks and energy groups located in London Geneva and Paris.
You will actively participate in the running of the Financial Markets practice in support of the partners. Potential to progress to senior level.
As a Business analyst in the digital and Finance practice, you will be responsible for :
- Understanding the activity of the client, knowing all Front office, Middle Office and Back office softwares as a user (Trader, Middle officer or financial officer) ;
- Following clients relationships ;
- Thinking about digitalisation and IT risks ;
- Proposing IT specifications on new activities, new deals or new regulations, delivering these specifications to IT developing team ;
- Controlling New versions and testing results on-the-job ;
- Dealing with reporting duties both for the clients and the firm ;
- Participating to functional transversal meeting and finding new digital solutions with managers.
It is likely that the role will also include responsibility for the provision of professional training programmes and related administrative tasks.
What do You have?
- Ideally an engineering degree for the British, Swiss or French system ;
- Financial Mathematics expertise, Kwowledge of financial markets and Greeks ;
- An experience of Digital Project on the functional side ;
- Expertise in IT methods such as Scrum method ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written in English ;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills ;
- A keen ability to resolve issues and meet tight deadlines.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Apply online and send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org